A2Z is Hiring a Full-Time Full-Stack Developer
Location: Remote anywhere
- Design and develop efficient and scalable backend systems using Python (Django, Wagtail CMS are bonuses. Twisted is preferred).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform thorough testing to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues, addressing them in a timely manner.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve development processes.
- Solid experience in backend development with a focus on Python.
- Proficiency in modern database management systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- No-excuse mindset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Patient and attentive listener with a strong sense of responsibility.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary of $500/ month.
- % share based on company performance during the probationary period, (the percentage of share will be discussed during the interview).
- 20 days of paid time off.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative work environment fostering innovation and teamwork.
Please do expect to work around different time zones. Expect to work on weekends and some holidays.
Candidates will be placed on a paid 3-month probationary period.
A resume and work samples are sufficient to submit.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. We look forward to receiving your resumes.